Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 00:21:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: donovan <>
Subject: Re: Hahses + Pass output

Solar Designer <solar@...> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 09:10:31PM +0100, magnum wrote:
> > You can do it with grep and a horrible one-liner though:
> >
> >   egrep "`cut -d: -f2 File.txt`" john.pot
> >
> > This assumes File.txt has its hashes in the second field (as opposed to
> > pwdump files, for example), otherwise you'll have to adjust -f2 to
> > something else.
> >
> > But for very large input files, this egrep will fail (too many
> > arguments) and you'd have to use a little perl script or something instead.
> cut -d: -f2 File.txt | fgrep -f - john.pot
> Alexander

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for your answer...

I try to run the command, & on start was happy cause i see all my HASHES:PASS

but the process continue & give me other lines who are not on the "File.txt

File.txt is the Hashes only for sure

In the end i got some's :

BUT in the start we have & it's exactly what needed :

We are near ! :-)

Thanks again, really appreciated...